The daily grind can become drudgery if you let it.
Here are some scriptures that you can keep on your mind and heart throughout the work day.
1. Make a commitment to be joyful throughout your day. Don’t waste a day that God created for you!
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
2. No matter what your role or task is, make sure that you do it in excellence. God sees your effort even if no one else does…think about that!
Whatever you do [whatever your task may be],
work from the soul [that is, put in your very best effort],
as [something done] for the Lord and not for men,
3. It’s easy to become discouraged when we feel as though our efforts aren’t recognized by our co-workers and managers. But as a Christ Follower, God is preparing a reward for you that is far greater than anything man can conjure up!
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
4. Don’t allow distractions to keep you from doing your best work. God gets all the glory when you are focused and intent on the goal.
1 Corinthians 15:57-58
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
5. When you feel like giving up and quitting, remember that God will give you the strength and power to endure. And when you stand in His power, He will open up doors that you did not even know existed.
2 Chronicles 15:7
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.
6. Workplace stress and burnout are REAL! God commands that we rest and renew so that we can do our best work for Him.
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”
What scriptures help keep you sane at work?
Download this Scripture Printable to help you out if you’re having a difficult day at work! Click here to access it!